- ILR Competitive Exam 2019
- Typing Test Result 12-06-2019
- Corrigendum Adv ILR competitive Exam 2019
- Patwari Exam Result-2015 released on 16-07-2019
- Office Order Regarding Heavy Rain/Flood- 16-08-2019
- EVP Programme launched on dated 01-09-2019
- Computer Typing Test Application Form-18-12-2019
- List of Pur Affected People from Crack's
It is not on the record as how the name of Bhilwara was ascribed to the which now forms the district Bhilwara. Tradition has it that it came to be known as Bhilwara because it was mostly inhabited by Bhils in old days. These Bhils were eventually driven away towards the hilly tracts and interior places of less importance by the ancestors of the peasant settlers. Ironically enough ,now very few Bhils live in this area. Another version recounts that the present Bhilwara city had a mint where coins known as 'BHILADI' were minted and from this denomination was derived the name of the district. Over the years it has emerged out as the TEXTILE CITY of Rajasthan. Now a days ,Bhilwara is better known as the textile city in the country.
Loading Feed Data...