- Covid Health Consultant and Covid Health Assistant Advt
- Covid Health Consultant and Covid Health Assistant Application form and Directions
- Covid Health Assistant for ANM Advertisement and Form
- Notice Regarding CHA and CHC Seniority List after Document Verification-28-06-2021
- Covid Health Assistant Seniority List after Document Verification-28-06-2021
- Covid Health Consultant Seniority List after Document Verification-28-06-2021
It is not on the record as how the name of Bhilwara was ascribed to the which now forms the district Bhilwara. Tradition has it that it came to be known as Bhilwara because it was mostly inhabited by Bhils in old days. These Bhils were eventually driven away towards the hilly tracts and interior places of less importance by the ancestors of the peasant settlers. Ironically enough ,now very few Bhils live in this area. Another version recounts that the present Bhilwara city had a mint where coins known as 'BHILADI' were minted and from this denomination was derived the name of the district. Over the years it has emerged out as the TEXTILE CITY of Rajasthan. Now a days ,Bhilwara is better known as the textile city in the country.