- LDC Gr-II Exam 2013 Candidate List For Document Verification
- 3 Priorities for Posting LDC GR-II RPSC 2013
- One more Chance for Doc Veri. LDC Gr-II RPSC 2013
- Appointment Order LDC Gr II RPSC 2013- 05-04-2018
- Patwari Posting Order(Ajay Choudhary)-10-05-2018
- Document Verification List for Post of Accountant Assistant
- MGNREGA document verification list for Post JTA
It is not on the record as how the name of Bhilwara was ascribed to the which now forms the district Bhilwara. Tradition has it that it came to be known as Bhilwara because it was mostly inhabited by Bhils in old days. These Bhils were eventually driven away towards the hilly tracts and interior places of less importance by the ancestors of the peasant settlers. Ironically enough ,now very few Bhils live in this area. Another version recounts that the present Bhilwara city had a mint where coins known as 'BHILADI' were minted and from this denomination was derived the name of the district. Over the years it has emerged out as the TEXTILE CITY of Rajasthan. Now a days ,Bhilwara is better known as the textile city in the country.
Loading Feed Data...