- Harni Mahadev:The famous ‘Harni Mahadev’ temple is a famous tourist place of the region. The temple was constructed by the Darak family. It is a Lord Shiva temple and is located at a distance of 8 km from the main city. There is a village nearby the temple which is known as Harni. The temple got its name from this village.The village is surrounded by hills and gives a picturesque view for the visitors. A three-day fair is organised here every year on the occasion of Shiv Ratri.
- Badnore Fort This fort is situated at asind road and distance is 70 km from Bhilwara.
- Pur Udan Chatri it is very famous place near by bhilwara about 10 km from Bhilwara city. The “Adhar Sheela Mahadev” where a huge rock is resting on a small one.
The “Adhar Sheela Mahadev” where a huge rock is resting on a small one. This visiting place is situated at Pur, Bhilwara.
On the foothill of Harni Mahadev is situated the temple of Chamunda Mata. Chamunda is believed to be the fiercest form of the Goddess Durga. The temple is located at a distance of around 5 km from Bhilwara and is one of the famous tourist spots of the district.
"Samriti Van" is very nice natural visiting place far 5 KM from Bhilwara
Ramniwas Dham Ramniwas Dham is located at a distance of 50 km from Bhilwara City in a village called Shahpura. The Dham is associated with the RamSnehi Sampradaay. Swami Ramcharanji was the founder of this Sampradaay who used to preach to the followers at Ramdwaara, a place in Bhilwara city. Later, he moved to Shahpura where presently Ramniwas Dham is situated.
Tilesva Mahadev Mandir Tilesva Mahadev, located in Bijauliya Tehsil, is a famous Lord Shiva. The temple is famous for the holy pond built in the premises of the temple. It is believed that people who suffer from any skin disease take a holy bath in the ‘kund’.
In the middle of the pond, there is a holy statue of Goddess Ganga. A lot of visitors visit the place every year to worship Lord Shiva.
Mandakini Mandir Bijauliya: Mandakini Temple is another place of tourist attraction and is located at a distance of around 90 km from Bhilwara city in Bijauliya Tehsil. In the premises of the temple, there are two more temples namely Hajarajeshwar temple and Undeshwar temple. One pond is built inside the premises as well.
Lkulish statue is constructed at the entrance of the temple. There are two other statues of Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha at the entrance of the temple.
Swaibhoj Temple: A famous temple of Gurjar Community, Swaibhoj temple is located at a distance of 55 km from Bhilwara city in Asind Tehsil. The temple is located at a place called Gosth Dadawat. The famous Prem Sagar pond exists in the region.
The pond is also known by the name of Rathore Talaab. Every year on Bhadrapad Chhath, a fair is organised in the region to attract more tourists.
Other Tourist Places in Bhilwara District:-
- Dhanop Mataji: This famous temple of “Maa Durga” is Approximately 85 km far away from Bhilwara in shahpura tehsil.
- Shri Beed ke Balaji: This place is completely around by the nature. It is situated kanechhan village in shahpura tehsil.
- Shri Charbhujanath temple: This temple is situated at kotri tehsil 30 km far from Bhilwara city.
- Bagore Sahib is Sh. Guru Govind Singh Ji stayed here when he was on journey to Punjab. This historical Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 20 km from town Mandal in Village Bagore of Tehsil Mandal, District Bhilwara, Rajasthan. This holy place has been blessed by the visit of the Tenth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
- Kyara ke Balaji has a natural image of Lord Hanuman. It is said that the image spontaneously appeared on the rock. Patola Mahadev Temple,Ghata Rani Temple, Beeda ke Mataji Temple and Neelkanth Mahadev Temple are nearby attractions situated on the beautiful hills of the Aravali mountain range.
- Battis Khambon ki Chhatri. This place is situated in Mandal far 16 km from Bhilwara city. It has chhatri made of sandstone with 32 pillars.
- Hameergarh Eco-Park: This Eco-park is situated at Hills of Hameergarh far 18 km from Bhilwara. The park is famous for "Chinkara". You can see Blue Bulls, Jackles, Foxes, Vultures and many other wild animals. The "Mansha Mahadev" famous Shiv Temple is situated here.
- Meja Dam: The Meja dam is one of the biggest dam of Bhilwara and famous for green mount park. It is far 20 KM from Bhilwara.
- Triveni Sangam: This is holy place where many people worship here. It is the Sangam of three rivers Banas, Bedach, Menali. At this place the ship temple is also situated.